Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I watched Steve Harvey on Oprah...some women be on that bullsh*t

Ok I ain't watched Oprah since she came to Charleston for hurricane Hugo, but do listen to the S. Harvey Morning show...thru some status updates I saw that he was gonna be on and talking about the book so I tunes in. After watching for about 15-20 minutes realized that, though women can see that the book is full of good information, there are a gang of women who this book is going to do nothing for b/c they simply are on some bullsh*t

I was a little amazed/dumbfounded/discour
aged by what I was seeing and hearing. I only watched for like 20 mins b/c I had to make moves (and b/c there's too many commercials)

Is it me or did those women that were skyping in sound absolutley crazy?

-the one chick who went on 3 dates with the dude, and was bout to cry when Steve said "He's just not that into you"...good Lord you can't be that wrapped up in yourself that you think everybody wants what you got (ain't no gold up in there is it?)

-the one chick who said her man was cheating on her for 4 years, and been with the other chick for 7 years (hello shorty you was the jumpoff piece, the 7 year one was the main damey lol)...4 years, and he got another chick the whole time, and gon' be like "He's my ex now!" *crowd applauds, Oprah co-signs* but did you see Steve face LOLOLOL she was on that bullsh*t

-the chick who was like "Me doing oral is not in my vocabulary", yet was asking if her recieving was part of the 90 day rule...she was waiting to have sex b/c of her religious beliefs lol be serious, girl you on that bullsh*t

-the group of like 6 chicks who was all "We're successful entrepreneurs, and beautiful women why can't we find a man"...Steve broke it down, but it was in one ear and right out the other for all 6 of them...it was like a magic trick...and the long face homegirl in the middle who wouldn't shut up is probably the leader/cause of half of them not having a man b/c they listening to her. "We like Louis, we supposed to stop liking Louis?!?!?"...talkin bout they can't find a man, and I know they be shooting dudes down left and right...they on that bullsh*t too

That show illustrated the reason you may not have a man/woman may be b/c you're on some bullsh*t. lol and don't nobody want to deal with bullsh*t

tell me these women aren't representative of what's out there.

I'd also like to hate on Steve for doing a Baisden, and always goin against the G code.

Good men looking for good women, and vice versa...sh*t ain't rocket science


any and all thoughts are welcome

Bishop

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. This is actually my book for the month of March, finished it last week.It was suggested by my homegurl just to see how Steve's info related to someone younger. I'm gonna drop my feelings on the book next week, but I can say that through impersonal and personal experience, MANY females are going to get a good degree of common sense thrown in the face with this book.

    And while I don't watch Oprah.I'd put even money on that the stench of B.S was strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im currently wrapping this book up..i am finding the book to be so true and quite insightful. It really is common sense stuff, however, it's not what you say it's how you say it...and yes i can COMPLETELY see how many women will take this book and go completely LEFT on what it's trying to say and get all "I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR" on it...but that's not what I am taking out of it...

    if you want to grow..one of the first things you need to do is be honest about yourself TO yourself...i've had flashbacks and related to a lot of the things that i've done in this book and laugh about it now..but not at the time..life is about learning and moving forward..and that's how i'm taking this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao! i didnt see it but i wish i did. steve harvey be killin me with his facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey , good post that def. needs to be discussed more. Would you be interested in contributing something for our online mag? Hit me up at inquiries@empressmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha...man im hella madd i missed all this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know he made an appearence on Oprah, but I did happen to see him on Tyra's show.
    He was speaking the truth though.

    It's sad that a male knows more about females than some females actually know about themselves. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool blog. :)

    L,
    www.lliiisu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol I saw that show too. But afterwards there was buzz that Steve H. Stole someone else's book and changed the title but same content.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look, his book is off the chain loll, although a bit old school. loll

    become a follower of my blog and i will return the favor

    www.avalleyofhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yur blog site awesome
    http://beejayd.blogspot.com/
    http://beejayd.blogspot.com/
    http://beejayd.blogspot.com/
    Fashion
    Shoes
    Music
    Art
    Celeb
    All at
    http://beejayd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. yo i just wanted to inform you that instead on keeping all my lines in one blog i seperated them, and go check out my first designs for both space pace and owl express

    thanks man and enjoy

    ReplyDelete